Angry CT Guy

Posted by an unregistered user
How about writing Ellen Roseman and getting her to say the policies are illegal?
How about contacting a major media reporter....I bet they would like to get the "scoop" on these illegal policies and the rights of consumers being trounced.
How about getting the Ministry to list all the illegal policies....they have a large website.
Did you try the BBB....surely they will list companies that contravene CPA and SOGA laws

Certainly makes you wonder why none of that exists and why you haven't sought it out yourself.

These are good suggestions. Why don't the faker advocates try to add some credibility to their opinions. Definitely proves the point that they don't really believe they are right....just whining and complaining.

CT Challenger

so I guess you won't be getting any authority to back up your lies then

Typical.

The CT rep, with their high-school mentality, can come up with nothing better than, "Oh, yeah? Well you lied, too, so there!"

And of coure the CT rep can't even be bothered to name any specific lies - or come up with any evidence.

Nope, nothing much there to sway consumers.

Consumers should be sure and check out the 2 dozen or so lies that are routinely posted by the self-appointed CT rep, though.

Very convincing that they should not be trusted to be honest with consumers.

Lots of evidence here, though:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...aints-chat/707-sale-goods-act-6.html#post3613

Things the self-appointed CT rep doesn't want consumers to know about. Like the implied warranty that retailers are obligated to provide.

All kinds of experts saying that the refunds are required.

Easy enough to call the ministry, too.

Guest-0477

Well, consumers, we already know the self-appointed CT rep is a liar - lots of proof of that.

So none of their fascinating suggestions are really going to make consumers even more sure that they are liars, LOL.

No, if the self-appointed rep wants to gather some evidence that they are NOT liars, they are welcomed to.

But it would need to be verifiable, for the consumers who've been lied to so many times, to actually believe them, at this point!

Angry CT Guy

Well, consumers, we already know the self-appointed CT rep is a liar - lots of proof of that.

So none of their fascinating suggestions are really going to make consumers even more sure that they are liars, LOL.

No, if the self-appointed rep wants to gather some evidence that they are NOT liars, they are welcomed to.

But it would need to be verifiable, for the consumers who've been lied to so many times, to actually believe them, at this point!

How about writing Ellen Roseman and getting her to say the policies are illegal?
How about contacting a major media reporter....I bet they would like to get the "scoop" on these illegal policies and the rights of consumers being trounced.
How about getting the Ministry to list all the illegal policies....they have a large website.
Did you try the BBB....surely they will list companies that contravene CPA and SOGA laws

Certainly makes you wonder why none of that exists and why you haven't sought it out yourself.

I guess it speaks volumes.

Angry CT Guy

Typical.

The CT rep, with their high-school mentality, can come up with nothing better than, "Oh, yeah? Well you lied, too, so there!"

And of coure the CT rep can't even be bothered to name any specific lies - or come up with any evidence.

Nope, nothing much there to sway consumers.

Consumers should be sure and check out the 2 dozen or so lies that are routinely posted by the self-appointed CT rep, though.

Very convincing that they should not be trusted to be honest with consumers.

Lots of evidence here, though:

https://www.canadiantiresucks.net/g...aints-chat/707-sale-goods-act-6.html#post3613

Things the self-appointed CT rep doesn't want consumers to know about. Like the implied warranty that retailers are obligated to provide.

All kinds of experts saying that the refunds are required.

Easy enough to call the ministry, too.

Gee...faker advocate posting under CTchallenger and unregistered right under it....too many personalities for me to keep up with....DavidLer will be next.....tsk, tsk....faker advocates are so easy to spot.

CT Challenger

Sorry about the double-post.

Lately, I've been getting a message saying the Moderator would have to approve my message before it would appear, even though I was logged in.

A couple of them didn't appear, so I tried posting as "Unregistered", to see if that would work.

Being registered is supposed to make things easier, LOL!

It's been happening for a couple of days, so I contacted Admin. Here's the answer I got:

"Sorry about that. We’ve gone through some upgrades and I’m not sure why that is happening, but your posts have been approved. It may happen again. We’ll keep an eye and approve your posts as necessary.

Thank you,
Admin
Canadiantiresucks.net"

Now, it seems both posts showed up in the end - sorry about being redundant.

(But that's something the CT Rep's never grow tired of, LOL).

Hopefully the problem is solved and I won't have to try this one a second time, too!

Angry CT Guy

Lately, I've been getting a message saying the Moderator would have to approve my message before it would appear, even though I was logged in.

A couple of them didn't appear, so I tried posting as "Unregistered", to see if that would work.

It's been happening for a couple of days, so I contacted Admin. Here's the answer I got:

"Sorry about that. We’ve gone through some upgrades and I’m not sure why that is happening, but your posts have been approved. It may happen again. We’ll keep an eye and approve your posts as necessary.

Thank you,
Admin
Canadiantiresucks.net"

Hopefully the problem is solved and I won't have to try this one a second time, too!

Like anyone cares. Get a life.

CT Challenger

Thank you,
Admin
Canadiantiresucks.net"

i had the same problem but just gave up

thanks for looking into it & posting the explanation!

CT Challenger

No use in arguing with the mentally ill...unfortunatley, anyone can post on an open forum unchecked and clearly faker advocate has a mental illness. He sounds like a social loser, so I'm thinking no relationship, no kids....just a lot of self importance and ignorance.

How do you suppose a manager or employee at this CT'ers store would be treated?

I guess they are still in the dark ages when it comes to business issues such as these.

Maybe this will help enlighten them:

Half of workers and managers have faced mental health issues, study suggests - Winnipeg Free Press

CT Challenger

Well, the self-appointed CT Rep seems to have added psychic powers to their resume, LOL.

Yes, they are now able to reliably tell one "Unregistered" poster from another.

But other than off-topic comments directed at consumers, the self-appointed rep hasn't had much to say, lately. It's just taken them a lot of posts to say nothing.

Now, if they were able to produce some evidence to back up some of their claims, that would make a nice change.

(Don't forget that they think Ellen Roseman is a "faker advocate", too. Along with Jump Start!)

CT Challenger

Perhaps you should go get some professional help.

The report is entitled, "Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces".

Based on the previous post, it appears that CT will not become "healthy" any time soon.

When CT representatives use “mental illness” as an insult, they are not only perpetuating the stigma that is associated with an illness, but display an appalling ignorance and a lack of empathy that should not be tolerated.

This is really just another CT lie: that people with “mental health issues” are not reputable and cannot be trusted to contribute to society.

The study shows that up to 50% of CTs own managers and employees could be affected by this, through no fault of their own.

Here's another article on the same report stating, "The Conference Board of Canada is sending a message to employers that they need to be more aware of mental health issues in the workplace - for the sake of workers as well as their bottom line."

Stigma still surrounds mental health at work: report - News1130

Consumers should ask themselves whether they would want to associated in any way with such a backwards, out-dated organization, which does not support its own employee or managers, or the generosity of spirit that most Canadians admire.

Shame on you, CT.

Deep, deep shame.

Angry CT Guy

The report is entitled, "Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces".

Based on the previous post, it appears that CT will not become "healthy" any time soon.

When CT representatives use “mental illness” as an insult, they are not only perpetuating the stigma that is associated with an illness, but display an appalling ignorance and a lack of empathy that should not be tolerated.

This is really just another CT lie: that people with “mental health issues” are not reputable and cannot be trusted to contribute to society.

The study shows that up to 50% of CTs own managers and employees could be affected by this, through no fault of their own.

Here's another article on the same report stating, "The Conference Board of Canada is sending a message to employers that they need to be more aware of mental health issues in the workplace - for the sake of workers as well as their bottom line."

Stigma still surrounds mental health at work: report - News1130

Consumers should ask themselves whether they would want to associated in any way with such a backwards, out-dated organization, which does not support its own employee or managers, or the generosity of spirit that most Canadians admire.

Shame on you, CT.

Deep, deep shame.

Only professionals can help people with mental health issues. It would be irresponsible for someone without the proper medical training to even try. Understand what the survey is actually talking about.

CT Challenger

Only professionals can help people with mental health issues. It would be irresponsible for someone without the proper medical training to even try. Understand what the survey is actually talking about.

Oh, look.

Suddenly the CT rep is full of compassion and understanding, when it comes to mental health issues.

And don't forget that the only reason the CT rep has used these terms in a derogatoy way, is when consumers have posted information that the CT rep didn't like. Very charming.

I wonder what insults the CT rep will now use instead of "mentally ill"? Maybe the Rep is going to switch to terms like "gay" or "fat" or "gimp" to insult consumers?

Very nice, CT. Very nice indeed.

Yes, these strategies are sure to stop consumers from sharing information about how much CT sucks.

Good luck with that!

Angry CT Guy

Oh, look.

Suddenly the CT rep is full of compassion and understanding, when it comes to mental health issues.

And don't forget that the only reason the CT rep has used these terms in a derogatoy way, is when consumers have posted information that the CT rep didn't like. Very charming.

I wonder what insults the CT rep will now use instead of "mentally ill"? Maybe the Rep is going to switch to terms like "gay" or "fat" or "gimp" to insult consumers?

Very nice, CT. Very nice indeed.

Yes, these strategies are sure to stop consumers from sharing information about how much CT sucks.

Good luck with that!

It's not compassion and understanding....just facts. The world still doesn't owe you.

CT Challenger

It's not compassion and understanding....just facts. The world still doesn't owe you.

OK, Consumers: CT admits that they are still without compassion, when it comes to illnesses and disabilities. Good to know.

Also, CT admits that they are still without understanding. I guess we should have known that all along.

But nobody said that "the world owes them". That's just another lie that CT made up.

But consumers probably knew that already, too.

Angry CT Guy

OK, Consumers: CT admits that they are still without compassion, when it comes to illnesses and disabilities. Good to know.

Also, CT admits that they are still without understanding. I guess we should have known that all along.

But nobody said that "the world owes them". That's just another lie that CT made up.

But consumers probably knew that already, too.

Maybe they have you figured out. I've never seen so much whining from one individual in my life.

CT Challenger

Maybe they have you figured out. I've never seen so much whining from one individual in my life.

So typical of CT.

They generally attempt to blame their victims, rather than take responsibility for their own wrong-doing.

The Canadian public is upset with their cruel stance on staff and managers with mental illness?
Nothing wrong with CT - Canadians are just a bunch of “whiners”.

Customers are unhappy about CT hiding their crappy policies, and springing them on innocent customers who just want fair treatment? Customers are just too demanding – “Get the f’ out of my store”.

The examples continue.

Hint: legitimate complaints are an opportunity for the store to improve.

Great tactic, CT. You should be very proud of how you’ve represented yourselves on this site.

CT Challenger

Lately the CT Liar has mostly just told lies about what consumers wrote, again. That seems to be a favourite of theirs.

- The lie that consumers think “the world owes them” (They just want stores to operate ethically and legally. Maybe politely, too).
- Vague accusations of consumers writing “lies”, but with no examples or evidence.

Plus the CT Liar also posted a couple of their usual lies, on general topics:

- Suggesting that any complaint about any other stores proves (somehow) that CT doesn’t suck.
- That customers who complain about dishonest stores are just “whiners”.
- That anything posted on a web site with a “Donate” button, was posted by a “faker advocate”. (No word yet on what a 'real' advocate looks like, though).

(Note that, by that definition, the "Jump Start" site is also a "faker advocate" site. Pretty harsh stance, CT Rep!).

Yes, it’s important to keep a close eye on these CT people. You never know what stunt they are going to try and pull next.\

"Friends Don't Let Friends Do Business At Canadian Tire"