Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
Lesson learned I guess, don't steal. It could be dangerous to your health.

Insurance premiums don't go up on perceived risks when you've been around this long. They go up based on claims. Guess what?
Who else finds this so blatantly stupid? Insurance never goes up but only in Ct's world. While millions of people in the real world without claims must be imagining their premium increases then.

No claim on this one.
Really? How would you know unless you're the owner and I'm sure you wouldn't be LYING about that either.

Not sure where you live, but I can assure you that the CT dealer in your town is not hurting for dough. Pick any business article, financial planner or bank and they will tell you that the average dealer makes $600k per year. Some make lots more, some make less....and not one of them give two shits about your opinion.
Whatever, if you ever had such an article you would've produced some proof by now. So yeah all your proof exists with the magic dragon. Don't you CT dealers ever get tired of lying and ripping people off? Why not try to be corporate citizens with a conscience and look out for seniors rather than looking at them like suckers.

CT Me / Lawguy

Who else finds this so blatantly stupid? Insurance never goes up but only in Ct's world. While millions of people in the real world without claims must be imagining their premium increases then.
premiums don't go up after everything and anything that happens moron. With no pay out, as the case in Hamilton, there's no rate increase. Even insurance companies have to follow rules.

Really? How would you know unless you're the owner and I'm sure you wouldn't be LYING about that either.

Whatever, if you ever had such an article you would've produced some proof by now. So yeah all your proof exists with the magic dragon. Don't you CT dealers ever get tired of lying and ripping people off? Why not try to be corporate citizens with a conscience and look out for seniors rather than looking at them like suckers.

an article to prove what we make? Don't think so! CT dealers are not publicly traded companies, so that information is solely between us, the banks and the accountants. Even from store to store, unless it's good buddies as owners trading information, we don't know the numbers the other guy is producing. As suggested, go ask a financial guy or a commercial banker, they will tell you what's up.

The other dealer on here said an average of $600k, which i've actually heard is a bit low. Closer to $750k is the latest number I saw.... but hey once you're playing in the mid to upper 6 digits, life is good.

Got any more ammunition to fight with other then a failed US expansion 30 years ago? Or all you an do is dwell on the past. Loser, keep wallowing in the past. Well it's almost lunch time, sun is out, I should hit the tees for a round. i figure i've made about $1000 today, and haven't even left my kitchen yet. So in the time i got up and had a morning coffee and read the paper, i just made enough to pay your mortgage for a couple of months. keep slugging your 9-5 bitch job. YOu're a slave to the man. Failed expansion you say? Yeah i'm really feeling that impact LMAO
That good ole ct red triangle, shaped like a funnel, for funneling money into my bank account! Money in the bank baby...money....in....the.....bank!!

Guest-0276

And another thing. I figured out you're the typical low class loser who has nothing else better. So typical of society cast outs to complain about achievers who've worked hard and risked it all. It's called making it in this world loser. Besides golf, we drive expensive fast cars and have a second home by the lake, some of us even have planes and helicopters. We earned it and we deserve it. What have the likes of you ever contributed to society except qualify for welfare and a tax credit? What are you lazy union mental slobs driving? 1970's pinto or a k-car held together with duct tape and bondo lol. You should be thanking us for putting kraft dinner on your dinner table. So keep slugging it out with a second job you parasite.

CT Me / Lawguy

And another thing. I figured out you're the typical low class loser who has nothing else better. So typical of society cast outs to complain about achievers who've worked hard and risked it all. It's called making it in this world loser. Besides golf, we drive expensive fast cars and have a second home by the lake, some of us even have planes and helicopters. We earned it and we deserve it. What have the likes of you ever contributed to society except qualify for welfare and a tax credit? What are you lazy union mental slobs driving? 1970's pinto or a k-car held together with duct tape and bondo lol. You should be thanking us for putting kraft dinner on your dinner table. So keep slugging it out with a second job you parasite.

I'm loving this. Us dealers on the attack back to these loser clowns!
You can live in the shelter of going to the same job, trying to climb the corporate ladder and get a nice 25% pay raise to be a manager after 20 years of working your way up. Or you can put it all on the line like we did. Find a business that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit, tap into it, learn it and exploit it for every penny it's worth. For some years it's a sacrifice of family time, the risk of putting every asset you own on the hook and the know that you're likely moving somewhere cross country half a dozen times. The whole time, earning fat cash, having no boss to report to and reaping the rewards accordingly!

Welcome to the big time boys and girls... you can be an 'also ran' all your life and blend into the crowd with your soccer mom mini-van and row home that matches all of the neighbours, or you can build a lifestyle full of freedom, options, flexibility and the ability to provide for your family (to excess if you choose) and live the good life.
Or, you can work for me, do a good job and i'll pay you a basic wage!

Guest-0276

looks like all the CT haters have run out of stupid conspiracy theories about our policies, good store policies that is! So keep shopping at Ct where the price and service is excellent!

CT Challenger

The recent comment that “Ripping off the customer is the first signs the company is in trouble” is bang on.

To see the direction in which CT is headed, we need only look at Zellers. The store used to be a respected retailer, until they began to cheat their customers by charging full price instead of the advertised sale price. Look where that got them.

This is the exact direction Crappy Tire is headed in. You’d think they’d see this coming, but instead they are trying to blame the customers, who would be wise to take their business elsewhere.

Some would like to see CT mend its ways and get back on the straight and narrow path.

Personally, I’m looking forward to them being taken over, or even wiped right off the map. They’ve done far too much harm to even deserve a place in Canada.

Angry CT Guy

The recent comment that “Ripping off the customer is the first signs the company is in trouble” is bang on.

To see the direction in which CT is headed, we need only look at Zellers. The store used to be a respected retailer, until they began to cheat their customers by charging full price instead of the advertised sale price. Look where that got them.

This is the exact direction Crappy Tire is headed in. You’d think they’d see this coming, but instead they are trying to blame the customers, who would be wise to take their business elsewhere.

Some would like to see CT mend its ways and get back on the straight and narrow path.

Personally, I’m looking forward to them being taken over, or even wiped right off the map. They’ve done far too much harm to even deserve a place in Canada.

Are you just a moron or do you have anything relevant to say?

Comparing Zellers to Canadian Tire? What a fricken joke. They are not even the same type of retailer.

Zellers chose not to volunteer to the scanning code of conduct, but CTC does you idiot.

Zellers is a deep discounter, CTC is not.

Get a fucking brain, why don't you.

One idiot after another on this site. Don't forget to donate. Hilarious!

CT Challenger

Well, these CT defenders certainly are an entertaining bunch.

It would appear they plan to individually attack anyone who posts anti-ct comments …. on the “CT Sucks” web site, of all places.

The certainly will have their work cut out for them. Are they really that desperate?

We see the same tactics at play here as we see in the store: lie to the customers, try to cheat them out of what’s rightfully theirs, and if they complain, try to insult and embarrass them.

Maybe even swear at them – why not? They are only a customer.

Very nice indeed.

The CT defender decided to call an anonymous poster an “idiot” based on some trumped-up allegation about the scanning code of conduct – typical of an abusive CT dealer – mistreat customers who stand up to you.

I’m sure if they could issue trespass orders against those they’ve abused on this site, they’d stoop to that, too.

Not long ago we were treated to the whining of various ct dealers about the competition, and how the stores have to cut corner, on everything from employee wages to crowed aisles and staffing levels. This even given as an excuse to refuse legitimate returns, such as defective items.

Now we are being told that, no, CT is not just like Zellers. Which is it? Why can’t they keep their story straight?

And if it's Zellers who is the "deep" discounter, how come their return policies are some much better for customers? Who's the cut-rate retailer in this case?

This site is chock full of opportunities for the ct dealers to hear ‘the voice of the customer’, but they consistently miss it, being happier to entrench themselves in their own poor practices.

Another clear sign that a company is in trouble.

(But it WAS nice of the defender to drive up the hit-count on this site, thus giving the site owner a bit of extra revenue. I'm sure they are grateful - almost as good as a donation, methinks.)

CT Me / Lawguy

You clearly have zero idea. Before you go yapping about your analysis of the failure of Zellers, why don't you truly understand where they fit in the market, who they compete with and where they failed. Then come back and see us. We are also not interested in your opinion of CT's current or future state. You predict a Ct failure coming, you predict wrong! There is zero, I mean zero evidence to suggest canadian tire is in any form of trouble. Or is that in your report of top retailers which is missing and probably non existant.

This is not a site for us to hear "the voice of the customer"
The voice of the customer engages in conversations about product assortment, pricing, how we can make their shopping trip more satisfying for them.... your conversations are "you're fat, you're breaking the law, all of your employees are minimum wage losers with no future, you're murderers, you're ripping off innocent people and you suck at competing in the United States. That's not the voice of a customer trying to offer constructive feedback, that's the voice of some raving lunatic who just keeps running on and running on...despite the fact he ran into a brick wall of CT defenders several months ago. Thanks for your help and your voice but really, we're not fucking interested!

Guest-0276

Well, these CT defenders certainly are an entertaining bunch...Another clear sign that a company is in trouble.

Speak louder you whiney cry baby! I can't hear you (cha-ching cha-ching) over all the money coming into (cha-ching) my bank account (cha-ching cha-ching). I wonder what I'm going to buy this week ...ALL CASH. Let's see, maybe another luxury car, maybe I'm going to take my 3rd vacation this year. I know it's only May but when you work this hard...or I can put it aside for my children's university education and still have enough left over for my grandchildren down the road. So many decisions to make. Well keep slugging it out in the office or whatever you 9 to 5 losers do lol. My servant's bringing me a second cup of joe while I review my LAST MONTH'S PROFIT. What's your day like ? Begging and striking for more salary than you're worth? You union types call it a "living wage" at $40,000 for doing menial jobs, work at a snails pace, and one high school student with little training, can replace 3 or 4 of you losers. Get real. That's why all the big cities like Toronto have or are looking to contract you lazy slobs out of the equation. Just look at all the lazy union types caught sleeping on the job, showing up late for work, doing their jobs poorly. Big example the TTC, Toronto Transit Commission. So rather than nitpick the successful business tycoons who are doing well for themselves you morons should concentrate on the rot in this world. Unions. They make no progress and protect the weak, and the very lazy. Here's proof for you DavidLer lol.

TTC Worker Photographed Sleeping On The Job - CityNews

Guest-0367

These CT defenders get more bizarre with each passing day.

They object to a customer comparing Canadian Tire to Zellers, saying that they are different types of retailers.

And now, the Defenders are offering up TTC workers as some kind of comparision. Zellers isn't a fair comparision, but TTC is? Very, very strange.

Well, guess what? It's up to the customer to decide which stores offer similar merchandise, and who they will buy from. It's not up to the stores - the best they can do is try to second-guess their customers.

And, it's up to the customer to look at the store's policies, and decide where to buy. CT would be wise to keep that in mind. But, they don't seem to be very wise, based on what they are posting here. Want to stick with your crappy header-for-the-dumpster policies? Fine - but don't be surprised where it takes you.

I also find it very amusing the way the CT Defenders try to portray themselves as having some kind of say on this site. As if their opinions will even be trusted, yet alone listened to.

As if they are in any position to deem statements as true or fase, right or wrong, fact or interpretation, legal or illegal.

Not that the lying CT Defenders would even be believed, after all the crap they've posted here.

It's not up to the Defenders to decide what the purpose of this site is. But they would be wise to listen to what's posted here. Methinks they may not wise up in time.

As if they can somehow create a "brick wall" that will stop their (ex)customers' opinions from being relevant.

As if mere insults and swearing are persuasive.

All the CT defenders have managed to do is to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again, and continue to alientate the very people they will need to survive the onslaught from Walmart, Costco, and now Target.

And portraying yourselves as greedy and lazy? A very convincing way to sway customer loyalty.

Nice move, CT defenders. Nice move.

Almost as good as the lies.

Guest-0276

Oh you don't get it still....why am I not surprised? I just showed you examples of TTC employees sleeping on the job, getting paid for nothing and feeling entitled to everything. We see this union mentality in our stores day in and day out wanting something for nothing. They need to put together something and don't have the tools.....OK let's borrow the tools from Canadian Tire or any other store and return it when we're done, or so the thinking goes. We see it everyday and obvious from the wear marks and we have to hear "it's defective" bullshit. Or they expertly put it back together giving the impression that it's unused when it actually is, again with wear marks or missing pieces. Again, we see this everyday and try to prevent this sorta abuse. Sometimes customers get caught up in it, so what. We have to protect ourselves. I don't hear anybody slamming Costco for intrusive receipt checking. You can blame those union minded customers for retailers like us for having to get tough.

You need to show us some respect as it's people like us who's built this country with hard work. We employ people and give them a good way of life. We show them that with hard work comes rewards. And we do this everyday. So instead of nitpicking on every little minor thing like a whiney bitch, look at the big picture and see all the good that we're doing; employing people, creating and growing a tax base, giving a way for students to pay for their college education and giving back to the community. The opposite of us are those lazy union types who just suck the life out of the system.
You want builders of empires or the next generation of NDP handouts?

One more example for you.
TTC employee charged in bus assault - Toronto - CBC News

By the way, in case you've been asleep, the people had enough of union bullshit and declared the TTC an essential service. No more bullshit strikes.

Guest-0367

Funny how people who attempt to hold Canadian Tire to account for their atrocious policies are automatically viewed as scammers and cheats.

Lately we’ve had to wade through a number of disruptive, union-related posts, all because some self-declared store rep wanted to vent their anti-customer poison. Very nice representation for the store they claim to support.

Consumers: when consider your next purchase, bear in mind the way you will be viewed by the store rep’s if you dare to asks them to follow their own policy on “original condition” returns, or to be provided a refund for an out-of-the-box defect.

Clearly, you will be viewed as a thief or scammer. And maybe get a lecture about sleeping on the job. As if the two are somehow related.

Could it possibly be that the store policies are poor? No! No! It’s the customer’s fault, for bringing the defective item back!

Want a refund? Well, then clearly you are the type who wants to get paid for nothing and feeling entitled to everything.

Are there wide-spread complaints about these abusive practices, apparently fuelled by hatred of customers, at other retailers? Not like you’ll read about with Crappy Tire. I suppose because other stores have decent policies, but perhaps because other stores owners don't hate their customers and unions quite as much as the CT reps do.

Are the CT stores somehow victims of fraud more often then other stores?

Or could the blatant greed and laziness that CT dealers have bragged about on this very site explain the cash-grab.

Yes, you are a “good customer” when you are giving the store money, and a “bad customer” when you make a reasonable request to get some back.

And Costco receipt checking? The only ones I hear complaining are the CT Rep’s. Another example of CT saying, “See? They sort of suck like us – why aren’t you mad at them?”

Yup, the CT rep’s just don’t 'get' their own customers.

But other stores do, and will reap the rewards.

You can blame those union minded customers for retailers like us for having to get tough.

That’s right, folk. Feeling victimized by CT? It’s your own fault!

You need to show us some respect as it's people like us who's built this country with hard work.

LOL hilarious!

The CT rep’s built this country! Hah!

Built their own bank accounts by cheating customers is more like it! Just read some of the golf-related posts!

Yes, we should all respect the dealers, no matter how much they steal from us! Good one!

I've got news: both respect and disrespect have to be earned.

And the recent anti-customer posts have earned CT another big dollop of disrespect.

Nice going, CT Reps!

CT Me / Lawguy

You make it sound as if YOU are our customers. As if you are the ones we want shopping in our businesses. Guess what, you're not! The dozen or so of you that make up the series of unregistered posters and DavidLER would be more trouble to our stores then you are worth.

You bitch and whine about everything, you assume you know everything about policy, procedure, law, returns, product quality and our businesses, when collectively your knowledge means sweet fuck all! I don't want you as a customer, and I probably don't have you as a customer and taht suits me just fine. not because i'm anti-customer, because i'm anti-shitty customer. If you believe that you or this site is doing any damage to my store, my reputation or my bottom line, you're wrong. Hundreds of customers a day come through here and spend money, and only a handful a day process returns. So for all of your moaning and whining and speculation, to you sir I say happy shopping at Walmart. Say hello to the 90 year old greeter at the front of the store on your way in. I'm sure you two will be close friends.

Angry CT Guy

These CT defenders get more bizarre with each passing day.

They object to a customer comparing Canadian Tire to Zellers, saying that they are different types of retailers.

And now, the Defenders are offering up TTC workers as some kind of comparision. Zellers isn't a fair comparision, but TTC is? Very, very strange.

Well, guess what? It's up to the customer to decide which stores offer similar merchandise, and who they will buy from. It's not up to the stores - the best they can do is try to second-guess their customers.

And, it's up to the customer to look at the store's policies, and decide where to buy. CT would be wise to keep that in mind. But, they don't seem to be very wise, based on what they are posting here. Want to stick with your crappy header-for-the-dumpster policies? Fine - but don't be surprised where it takes you.

I also find it very amusing the way the CT Defenders try to portray themselves as having some kind of say on this site. As if their opinions will even be trusted, yet alone listened to.

As if they are in any position to deem statements as true or fase, right or wrong, fact or interpretation, legal or illegal.

Not that the lying CT Defenders would even be believed, after all the crap they've posted here.

It's not up to the Defenders to decide what the purpose of this site is. But they would be wise to listen to what's posted here. Methinks they may not wise up in time.

As if they can somehow create a "brick wall" that will stop their (ex)customers' opinions from being relevant.

As if mere insults and swearing are persuasive.

All the CT defenders have managed to do is to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again, and continue to alientate the very people they will need to survive the onslaught from Walmart, Costco, and now Target.

And portraying yourselves as greedy and lazy? A very convincing way to sway customer loyalty.

Nice move, CT defenders. Nice move.

Almost as good as the lies.

You are absolutely correct when you say that no one has to agree with my opinion. I would also like to point out, that no one is obliged to take your opinion as any more than just that. You may not like the return policy of CTC, but I only jumped in when you stated your opinion that it was illegal....with not one piece of real proof that would put CtC's return policy and illegal in the same sentence.
600 sucks.com sites....do the math, figure it out.

Guest-0276

Lately we’ve had to wade through a number of disruptive, union-related posts, all because some self-declared store rep wanted to vent their anti-customer poison. Very nice representation for the store they claim to support.
Hey, it's my store, my opinion. You don't have to agree with me.

The CT rep’s built this country! Hah!

I said hard work built this country. Not a bunch of lazy hand out leftist union losers, who cry 'poor me' when they are caught sleeping on the job and or doing a job bad. It's the union who keeps these losers on staff, who otherwise would've been fired ages ago. Empires, countries, sending people to the moon weren't built with these kinds of morons. The same morons who whine all day about being poor and try to rip us off, oh poor poor me.

Built their own bank accounts by cheating customers is more like it! Just read some of the golf-related posts!
Hey asshole, it's called earning a good living. You should try it some day, the stress from getting off the couch might kill you.

Yes, we should all respect the dealers ...
Yes you should. You surely don't respect our Walmart counter parts who simply chug chug all for the benefit of the evil Americans. We're just a lot smarter and keep the profit to ourselves.
I've got news: both respect and disrespect have to be earned.
You and the socialist union whiners have earned everyones disrespect. Nobody made it with a handout. Just look at the french bastards the puke quebecois losing most of their seats. The people have spoken.
And the recent anti-customer posts have earned CT another big dollop of disrespect.

Nice going, CT Reps!
It's just another one of your BAD opinions so screw you ! I'm enjoying another bbq with ALL OF MY RICH neighbours. That's right RICH. People who have made it on their own. People who create, build empires. How about you? Go eat drink your beer and talk about how hard life is to your down and out loser friends.

CT Me / Lawguy

I was feeling lazy this morning so didn't bother to find the exact thread that the conversation about "ID theft" was in. Lots of accusations that Canadian Tire doesn't keep secure information and that your identity is at risk with our customer service staff. OF course there has never been a major security breach at any of our stores that involved customer ID theft, but it's normal here that you don't prove anything. ANyways back to the point of this mornings post.

I invite you to read the news..... a little company called Sony, yeah you know those little guys who make all sorts of high tech electronic devices for....well you know jsut a couple of years now, well.... well do a little reading this morning. See what transpired with PlayStation online users. So they waited 48 hours to notify the FBI - ooos. They initially said 2 million users, then 5, 10, 25 and this morning i read 100 million users information has been stolen, including credit card numbers.

Be sure not to trust the 20 year old clerk at the retail store, they are surely runnign multi million dollar fraud rings LOL

Guest-0276

When you make a return, we get your name, address, age etc. Everyone's ID is safe with us. Better us than Sony or a bank lol.

Guest-0276

This is for all you lazy layabout union loving bum handout borrower whiners.

Canadian Tire makes $771M offer for sportswear chain - thestar.com

So what does that mean? It means us hard working, empire building millionaires are on a shopping spree. Let me repeat the number of fucking millions for all you poor whiney lazy assholes. That's 771 MILLION. That's called progress, that's called growth, that's called success. What do you call yourselves? Oh that's right, you snivelling bums are down on your luck again and just can't catch a break. Losers. I've heard that same shit day in and day out. Try putting in an honest days work and then you'll start seeing how real money is made. So good luck with your 9 - 5 jobs lol.