Guest-0276

Posted by an unregistered user
Lawguy, you're the one who made those exaggerated claims about yourself. You can admit you're not a lawyer or even have expertise in consumer law. We already know you're an idiot.

CT Me / Lawguy

blah blah blah blah blah blah
wow you must be right. i mean surely you must be able to determine a lot about me simply by my posts on here.

ok lets go with a new plan that, just to make you happy. i'm a canadian tire customer service representative. i spend my day behind the returns desk. wait no, actually i'm a carpenter by trade. maybe a truck driver. small business owner. unemployed.

see look, any of those could be logical based on the information you have about me personally which amounts to ummmm zero.

Guest-0433

PayPal Donate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate To Support Canadian Tire Sucks Forum Using PayPal

Please choose an option below...
Now redirecting you...
Donate 5 10 20 50 100 CAD You will now be redirected to PayPal login/donate form.

That's from this site.....see the little box at the top of the page......makes you wonder why DavidLer and his Unregistered posts keep calling black as white.

CT Challenger

makes you wonder why DavidLer and his Unregistered posts keep calling black as white.

the paranoid delusions continue

soon she'ill be shooting at the mailman thinking its davidler coming to read her mind again

tinfoil hats just arent going to cut it after a while

plus the irony of unregistered compaining about people who post as .... unregistered

hypocrite

and still no verifiable evidence to back up any claims by ctme lawguy or you know who

black really is white in the psychedelic worlds that the ct defenders inhabit

Angry CT Guy

the paranoid delusions continue

soon she'ill be shooting at the mailman thinking its davidler coming to read her mind again

tinfoil hats just arent going to cut it after a while

plus the irony of unregistered compaining about people who post as .... unregistered

hypocrite

and still no verifiable evidence to back up any claims by ctme lawguy or you know who

black really is white in the psychedelic worlds that the ct defenders inhabit

Whoops, meds wearing off again....quick, one more pill will do you till the morning. I hope you appreciate where your monthly check comes from......guys like me.

CT Challenger

1) davidler claims that a repair warranty is ILLEGAL for goods purchased in Canada - check , no dispute to be had
2) davidler claims that only canadian tire offers the repairs, everyone else replaces - check

deceptive as usual

nobody claimed that any kind of warranty was illegal - just the no refund policy is illegal for defective goods

nobody claimed anything about good in canada - just in ontario and some talk of other provinces

nobody claimed anything about other stores not offering repairs

nobody claimed that all other stores replaced

i could go on but its getting boring

maybe you really just too dumb to comprehend

so i addressed it with this information

you wrote a bunch of lies and then failed to disprove them

congrats

thanks for another round of the game of LiarGuy though

CT Me / Lawguy

deceptive as usual

nobody claimed that any kind of warranty was illegal - just the no refund policy is illegal for defective goods

(post #7 in the EVOLVE treadmill thread by LER)
One of the reasons people say, "Canadian Tire Sucks" is because of this illegal "repair only" policy,
so yes in fact he did claim the repair only warranty policy is illegal

how will you dispute the type written facts there?

still working through the posts for the rest of the claims, more to come.

[/QUOTE]

Guest-0276

I recently had a bad experience with Canadian Tire in Quebec as they refuse refund for pressure washer. It simply didn't work. What they offer me was a store credit that I had to use on the spot. I didn't accept it as I want my money back as:
1, the store was very difficult to deal with,
2, the store treat me very badly I told them my bad experiences with the defect. They accuse me of breaking it, using it and returning it like they were a rental store etc.
3, they told me they don't make it and it's under warranty, "go bug them!"
4, they made me stand in line for over an hour before dealing with my situation. The manager said he couldn't do it and neither would the GM. I took David's advice and contacted the ministry for advice and went back to the store for another try at refund. I told them, the manager and the GM it's contrary to CPA and I would file a complaint with the ministry and file a claim in small claims court.
5, they told me go ahead, and leave the store
6, Once they got the court notice did they offer to refund my money moins a $100 restocking fee.
7, I reject the offer and said I will proceed with a bigger claim for aggravation
8, A few days before court I get my money back plus a gift card.
I keep my money but donate the gift card. Not a good store.

Angry CT Guy

deceptive as usual

nobody claimed anything about good in canada - just in ontario and some talk of other provinces

nobody claimed anything about other stores not offering repairs

nobody claimed that all other stores replaced

i could go on but its getting boring

maybe you really just too dumb to comprehend

you wrote a bunch of lies and then failed to disprove them

congrats

thanks for another round of the game of LiarGuy though

I think it's getting boring because you have failed to answer the questions. You ignore the facts when presented to you and you continue to re-hash the same rhetoric over and over. Stamp your feet some more and see if that makes it come true.

Guest-0276

So what should the poor customer do when they're denied a refund within the prescribed time line, with a receipt etc, contrary to CPA. Should they suck it and leave their wallet behind as CT, lawguy and other CT toadies would want or waste time and file with small claims court?

It doesn't seem like CT leaves a lot of options.

L

lawguy

that's exactly what we want...for you to sue on those grounds and lose. you, LER's black is white bunch will be made to see reality and that what we're doing at CT isn't illegal.

CT Challenger

So what should the poor customer do when they're denied a refund within the prescribed time line, with a receipt etc, contrary to CPA.

ct is the only one that has an illegal policy where the prescribed time is zero days and its disguised as a 'warranty' term

Should they suck it and leave their wallet behind as CT, lawguy and other CT toadies would want or waste time and file with small claims court?.

that's exactly what they want you to do

and theyll blame the victim in the process

Guest-0433

ct is the only one that has an illegal policy where the prescribed time is zero days and its disguised as a 'warranty' term

that's exactly what they want you to do

and theyll blame the victim in the process

Untrue. Walmart made me deal with Fuji for a defective camera. They would not deal with it at the store.

Guest-0433

So what should the poor customer do when they're denied a refund within the prescribed time line, with a receipt etc, contrary to CPA. Should they suck it and leave their wallet behind as CT, lawguy and other CT toadies would want or waste time and file with small claims court?

It doesn't seem like CT leaves a lot of options.

CT's latest financials: Stock Price up 18% in 2010, Dividend Increase of 31%.

Do you really believe that all the customers that helped to drive those numbers give two shits about your petty dribble and poor grasp on reality?

Do you think a company stays in business for 88 years by TRYING to piss off customers and cheating them? It woud make no sense to even the feeblest of minds, yet here you are trying to convince others that your opinion must be right.

Do people have bad experiences in a CT store, Walmart Store, Home Depot store, Sears, Zellers, and every other store known to man? Yes they do and then something is usually done to keep them happy (but maybe every one has a different happy quotient)

I don't expect you to understand the basics of anything because walls have no ears.

CT Challenger

CT's latest financials: Stock Price up 18% in 2010, Dividend Increase of 31%.

what rock do you live under

the whole economy tanked. ct hasn't recovered nearly to where they were before the crash

the rising tide has raised all boats

even with cts leaden anchor of poor customer service and horrible return policies

CT Challenger

Untrue. Walmart made me deal with Fuji for a defective camera. They would not deal with it at the store.

i dont buy it for one second

you are such a liar you probably just made up the whole story to make wm look bad

or at least look almost as bad a crappy tire

which they are not

but maybe your telling the truth for once in your sordid life

haha

loser

i bet you were a 'bad customer' and ticked off the returns clerk with you superior attitude and raised voice

yeah you must have deserved it

i guess they decided you dont deserve their generous return policy

pulled a ct on you and said no return

lol hilarious

i hope they called you a scammer and a liar in front of your daughter and made her cry

you cried too i hope

it would give you a small taste of what ct customers go through routinely

just before they come here for advice

where your troop of ct reps make fun of them and lie to them

too bad you didn't think to invoke the CPA which could have saved you a few bucks

like this smart customer did:

I recently had a bad experience with Canadian Tire in Quebec as they refuse refund for pressure washer. It simply didn't work. What they offer me was a store credit that I had to use on the spot. I didn't accept it as I want my money back as:
1, the store was very difficult to deal with,
2, the store treat me very badly I told them my bad experiences with the defect. They accuse me of breaking it, using it and returning it like they were a rental store etc.
3, they told me they don't make it and it's under warranty, "go bug them!"
4, they made me stand in line for over an hour before dealing with my situation. The manager said he couldn't do it and neither would the GM. I took David's advice and contacted the ministry for advice and went back to the store for another try at refund. I told them, the manager and the GM it's contrary to CPA and I would file a complaint with the ministry and file a claim in small claims court.
5, they told me go ahead, and leave the store
6, Once they got the court notice did they offer to refund my money moins a $100 restocking fee.
7, I reject the offer and said I will proceed with a bigger claim for aggravation
8, A few days before court I get my money back plus a gift card.
I keep my money but donate the gift card. Not a good store.